Large Music Radio
In your speakers since 1993.
Large Music Radio 44 mixed by Jeff Craven
February 15, 2018 03:22 PM PST
Our founder Jeff Craven takes the reigns one more time and mixes up an hour full of lush underground goodness including a few new Large bits. Enjoy!
1. Sek | Rabbit in the Hole | Large Music Promo
November 13, 2017 11:03 AM PST
The amazing artist duo knows as Studioheist are back again with a new Large release and a new mix for our podcast. Deep underground grooves (including their new Large release) mixed to perfection!
1/ Cleanfield - Faded Memory [Gents & Dandy's]
August 02, 2017 06:16 PM PDT
Chicago label, Large, has been releasing fantastic music since the early 1990s and boasts a back catalogue that reads like a who's-who of house... Kerri Chandler, Matteo & Matos, Glenn Underground, Dennis Ferrer, Fresh & Low, Roy Davis Jr, 95 North, Lil' John Coleman and many, many more.
We've been playing their records since release number three (1993's "I'm Leaving You" by Ulysses, fact fans) and it's a huge honour for us to follow in such illustrious footsteps with our latest EP.
To celebrate the release we've put together a mix of some of our favourite tracks from the Large back catalogue (plus a couple of the cuts from our new EP). Enjoy!
–Fish Go Deep
Time & Space (Enter the Void Remix) - Dirtytwo (2017)
July 04, 2017 09:37 PM PDT
In support of the critically acclaimed Back to 80 EP we have asked Large artist Hurlee to mix up episode 41 of our esteemed podcast. Just great music!
1 Roland Nights - Anthracite (Original Mix) Large Music
June 07, 2017 04:10 PM PDT
Owner and founder Jeff Craven steps in to mix the 40th episode of the Large podcast. Plenty of hot fire in the mix including a few upcoming gems on Large Music.
Disco Deep James Dexter Dessous
April 14, 2017 12:57 PM PDT
In celebration of their excellent 40 Steps release, our boys from Manchester fire up a massive mix for the April edition of Large Music Radio.
March 08, 2017 05:55 PM PST
Finest Wear is Cenzo Scoglio, a veteran London based DJ & producer who has had a few recent top releases on Nordic Trax and Delve Deeper. Cenzo understands the ethos and vision of Large Music and is a perfect fit for our expanding team of artists. To celebrate his upcoming "Tribute" EP we have asked Cenzo to fire off the latest edition of Large Music Radio. Enjoy!
1. Wolf Hackmine ‘One Three One Four (Tim Tonal’s Notts Landing mix) Colour & Pitch
2. M Deeh - ‘Moments Of Deep’ (Deep Mix) Dasm Recs
3. Matt Caine - ‘Walk Don’t Run’ - Nordic Trax
4. Finest Wear - ‘Tribute To Pepe’ - Large
5. Intr0Beatz - ‘Post Chilli’ - Plastik People Digital
6. Micky More & Andy Tee - ‘Soul Heaven’ (Right To Life Rmx) GrooveJet Recs
7. Dirty Two - ‘Time & Space’ (Enter The Void Rmx) Large
8. Saison - ‘Caught Up’ - Papa Records
9. Finest Wear - ‘In Her Mind’ - Large
10. Thabo Getsome - ‘Don’t Make Me Wait’ - Lapsus Music
11. SPQH - ‘State Of Mind’ - Dirty Bird Select
12. Jus Tadi - ‘Real Things’ - Sub_Urban
13. Echonomist - ‘Kubrick Thursdays’ (Dave Pad Rmx) Highway Records
14. Christian Lamper - ‘Piano Rush’ - Be Adult Music
15. S3A - ‘Feels Like Garage’ - QuintessentialsLarge Music Radio 37 mixed by Sebb Junior
February 06, 2017 01:05 PM PST
Sebb Junior has become a stalwart of the modern Large Music sound. To celebrate and promote his latest ep entitled Egotrip, we have asked Sebb to mix up a tasty blend of beats and grooves for your listening (and dancing) pleasure. Enjoy!
January 05, 2017 11:31 AM PST
We begin 2017 with a brand new episode mixed by our founder Jeff Craven. Entering his 24th year in the Music Business and as a DJ, Jeff continues to exclusively select the music for Large. Check out the mix as this mentor and visionary steps in as selector.
January 13, 2016 10:49 AM PST
In celebration of their hypnotic new release on Large, we have asked Manchester based outfit Studioheist to mix up our latest podcast. Crisp, clean and deep with plenty of surprises–just the way we like it.
The global podcast and radio show from independent dance label Large Music.
Large music's Friends
Subscribe to this Podcast